Saturday, May 30, 2015

Loneliness is killing me, says Chief Kanran.


In an interview with The Punch, Veteran actor, Chief Kehinde Akinremi, popularly known as Chief Kanran, was asked, how he copes with loneliness being a widower.

Below was his response;

To be honest with you, loneliness is literally killing me gradually. I find it difficult to live alone again. My wife and I were married for about 20 years.

 I leave home for work; nobody calls or checks up on me.


After work, you face traffic, get home stressed and you still have to find something to eat. If there is nothing to eat, then you go to bed hungry.

My mother is 120 years old and everyday, she keeps telling me to re-marry but the people that are coming my way are not wife materials and I cannot stand that.

On two occasions I almost died of heart attack and it was my neighbours that helped me to the hospital.

I had the attacks because I was thinking too much over a partnership I had with someone that turned sour.

I spent two weeks in the hospital during both incidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment