Friday, November 27, 2015

Waoh!!!See the Unbelievable Photos of the Obese Woman Who Weighs 279kg Claims & She Is Very Happy With Her Size.

As her weight steadily grew she became less and less able to be the mum she wanted to be.

Her weight gain continued even after youngest son Rigabento was born in 2004, and eventually, five years ago her second husband Frego left her.
Soon she wasn't able to cook and even go to the toilet without help.

She said: 'I used to be active and make sure I took my kids out on trips regularly. But after losing Maribella I became so depressed I stopped wanting to do anything. I became dependent on my kids to look after me.!



Her daughter, Ruby, thinks Christina is happy just to please others. The student said: 'I love my mum but she is not happy with her weight. She's trying to make other people happy when she's not even happy in her own skin. 
'She used to take us to the beach all the time, she used to cook healthy salads and vegetables and she was so happy. Now she waits for everyone else to do things for her, where she used to do it for herself.

'If she doesn't try and help herself she is going to get sick and she is going to die.'

Christina, who is on disability benefits due to her size, now spends her days planning her pay-per-view website with Scott. She is currently building up a library of 500 images to begin offering to her adoring fans.

She said: 'Meeting Scott has really changed my life. Before my first shoot I was nervous but excited - I'd never done anything like this before. When I look at my pictures that I put up online I have a hard time even believing myself that it's me in the pictures. It's excitement. It's fun.

'I feel like that princess that’s walking around in her ball gown and pretty tiara that’s prancing around showing the world how sexy she is. I’m fat but I’m happy naked,' she insisted.

'Despite all the stuff people have done to me I'm willing to step out and say, "Yeah I'm fat, I'm beautiful, I'm sexy. So what?" I'm not going to hide away from the world because I'm fat.'

No comments:

Post a Comment