Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Speechless!!! Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Son Saint West’s Placenta That Has Been Made Into Pills.



Popular Reality TV Star, Kim Kardashian who of recent just welcomed her second child – a Boy with her Celebrity Hubby – Kanye West has revealed that like her sisterKhloe, she has decided to have her son – Saint West’s Placenta made into pills.

The Keeping Up with the Kardashian star shared a photo of the pills inside a bottle via her website and revealed that the pills will aid and help her ward off post-partum depression which she presently suffers from.
kim-placenta
The 35 year old shared the picture with a lengthy caption that totally explained her reason for having the pills made, read below; 

‘So, I’m really not this holistic person or someone who would have ever considered eating my placenta,”And when I say “eat my placenta,” I mean that I’m having it freeze-dried and made into a pill form- not actually fry it like a steak and eat it (which some people do, BTW).”I thought, why not try it? What do I have to lose?’
‘I really didn’t want the baby blues and thought I can’t go wrong with taking a pill made of my own hormones- made by me, for me’.
‘I started researching and read about so many moms who felt this same way and said the overall healing process was so much easier.’
I had great results and felt so energized and didn’t have any signs of depression! I definitely had to do it again. ‘Every time I take a pill, I feel a surge of energy and feel really healthy and good. I totally recommend it for anyone considering it!’

No comments:

Post a Comment