Monday, August 08, 2016

Kourtney Kardashian says “I would be So Happy if KUWTK Ends”

Kourtney Kardashian
Do you still keep up with the Kardashians?

The 12th season of the show featuring America’s most famous reality TV family is currently airing on E!
In a recent interview with YOU Magazine, the oldest sister Kourtney Kardashian dishes about the future of the show.

“I don’t want the show to end, but I sometimes think I would be so happy if it did and I could just move away from it all.”
The mum of three adds that “By the end of every season I’ve had enough, but then once we have had a break I’m ready for more.”


On the struggles of describing her profession: “When I fill out a form at passport control, I always struggle with what to say when it asks for my profession: businesswoman or TV personality or mom. I mean, number one is always mom.”

On being a role model: “I don’t live my life thinking, ‘I’m a role model’. I still feel surprised when I’m recognized in the street. I forget that so many people know who I am and have seen me give birth.”



No comments:

Post a Comment