Saturday, December 10, 2016

Nollywood Actress Sotayo says ladies should stop receiving cheap rings from men.

LADIES SHOULD STOP RECEIVING CHEAP RINGS FROM MEN–NOLLYWOOD ACT SOTAYO
PEOPLE don’t know you to be this friendly… Why do people see me that way? I don’t understand why people think of me like that. Really, I’m just me. 
 
As head of your business, how does this familiarity with subordinates work for you?

I relate with everybody well; I might not wear that look most times. People look at me from afar and draw conclusions, but I’m just like this. Most times, I don’t even remember I do movies.

How did you come up with a 5-­in-1 gig concept?

I just thought of everything and I said to myself, some people don’t get to watch TV. Some don’t get to read newspapers. We know we’ve done a whole lot of things. Some are beginning to say that they know we opened this place sometime last year and they want to know what we have been doing.

They want to know how far we’ve gone and what we have been able to achieve within that period.
It’s going to be something of pleasure and happiness for them to be able to see what we’ve done within those months.

So, I decided to showcase the things we have been doing in this past year for people to see. We’ve done 12 movies this year. We have also done some things that are not movie related. Then it’s my birthday as well, so I don’t see anything wrong in celebrating everything together. We also want to embark on training and talents development next year. This is not going to be limited to some people. Everybody can come in. indeed, we need people to train.

With all that you do, how do you find time to relax?


No comments:

Post a Comment