Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Odunola Adekola Wins it Big with GLO.



Odunola Adekola

Popular Nollywood Yoruba movie star, Odunlade Adekola has just signed a multi-million naira deal with telecommunications giant, Globacom.

Speaking after the occasion with journalists, he disclosed that he couldn’t believe this is happening to him and still in the shock of such huge success story.
 I feel so honored and important. Seriously I don’t know what to say because I am still in shock but I just keep thanking God for his mercy on me. I can recollect, a few months ago, someone called me from Glo office and asked for my details and personal data, so a few weeks back, I was called again and invited to the office”.

The new Glo brand ambassador says he was not expecting this success, adding that this contract happens to be a big one for him.

Just last week, Wizkid also became a Glo ambassador after signing a deal of N100m with the company.

Odunola Adekola had ties with the Glo in the year 2013, but his contract was not renewed due to unclear reasons. He is now back as an ambassador of the telecommunication brand.

Odunola Adekola, is a comic actor and one of the most popular Yoruba movie actors in the Nollywood Movie Industry. 

Odunlade has since become a household name since making his appearance some years back in the industry. 

He has won the hearts of many Yoruba movie watchers both in Nigeria and beyond.

We say a big Congrats to Odunola Adekola from Armanik.

No comments:

Post a Comment