Ghollywood actress, Nicoletta Samonas, popularly known as Nikki, has
ruled out the possibility of dating poor men, explaining that she has
suffered enough poverty in life.
The model, born to a Greek father
and Ghanaian mother and is most popular for her controversial X-rated
scene with Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke in the movie – My First Wife, said
she was raised from a poor background and has had to hustle her way in
order to cater for herself. She also added that she wants a man who is
financially comfortable to help relieve her of her burden.
In an
interview with ‘Delay’ on the Ghanaian Delay Show on Viasat 1, Nikki
said, “I have suffered in life, I mean I had to work to cater for my
family and pay my school fees and so I think, I think it is time someone
else takes that up.
“Someone
should also take care of me so for me. If you don’t have money or you
are not financially independent, I cannot date you. It’s as simple as
that.
“I have no problem with the poor neither I’m I saying I want
someone who is extremely rich, no, all I am saying is, as a man, you
should be okay in your pocket to help provide some of my needs,” the War
of Roses thespian added.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
US President, DOnald Trump has been on a winning streak lately and now he's just confirmed via his twitter page that 'Five Most Wan...
-
23-year-old Christopher Arigidi pictured above, has been accused of defiling a three year old girl using engine oil. Punch reports that Ch...
-
Musician Timaya took to Instagram to share this cute video of his daughters giving him a lesson at home on how to dance their own version o...
-
She looks amazing! Sharing photos from a wedding party she attended, Lepacious Bose said something about her weight loss journey. ...
-
A Lagos-based medical doctor identified as Dr Akingbade of Veritas Clinics Limited, College Road, Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos died inside his off...
-
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has called on the governing All Progressives Congress, APC, and the Presidency to “stop making moc...
-
Determined to put an end to oil theft and pipeline vandalisation in the Niger Delta region and the entire country, the Rivers State Co...
-
Actress, Damilola Adegbite has finally squashed rumours of marital crisis with her husband, Chris Attoh. She took to Instagram...
-
Rahma Indimi, one of the older daughters of billionaire businessman Mohammed Indimi, has finally publicly celebrated her sister's enga...

No comments:
Post a Comment