Thursday, February 15, 2018

'I support Prof. Wole Soyinka's call for an organized resistance' - Governor Fayose.

Few days after Nobel laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka said President Muhammadu Buhari is in a trance and called for state policing, Ekiti State governor Ayo Fayose has applauded him.

In a series of tweets, Governor Fayose said, 'I am particularly happy that notable leaders in the country, especially Prof Soyinka heeded my call for all men of good conscience in the country to speak up against the wanton killing of Nigerians by herdsmen, who are acting more like terrorists'.

He went on to say, 'I support Prof. Wole Soyinka's call for an organized resistance, through formation of informal organisations against the incursion of herdsmen and I urge governors in all States affected by the herdsmen menace to adopt such measure to protect their citizens'.

No comments:

Post a Comment