Saturday, August 04, 2018

American rapper DC Young Fly fulfills dream to move his mother out of the hood (photo/video)


Rapper John Whitfield aka 'DC Young Fly' took to Instagram to share a video of his mother's joyous reaction after he revealed that the home they were checking out belonged to her.

In his caption, the 26-year-old stated that it was the dream of every nig*a in the hood to move their mother out to better neighbourhoods.

He wrote: "I jus wanna thank GOD for allowing me to go provide for my family... Every hood nigga dream is to move his mama out the hood!!! She will neva have to lift another finger long as I'm here???? all that prayin she did for me???? I'm living proof that GOD is real #FindYouARelationship ?? #Thankful #MamaSmilingAgain #HardWorkPayinOff #NowWatchMeEntertainDeseFolksLikeDeyNeverSeen"


Watch the video below.

DCYoungFly bought his mom a new house! ?? @DCYOUNGFLYpic.twitter.com/m97NUOJ20h

— WORLDSTARHIPHOP (@WORLDSTAR) August 4, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment