Tuesday, November 06, 2018

33-year-old man goes on desperate search after discovering he was born a twin and will keep experiencing problems until he finds his twin sister


A 33-year-old man has called for help in finding his twin sister after it was revealed to him that the only way he will stop experiencing problems in his life, will be to find her.

Taiwo Dare Lamidi was reportedly born a twin at a hospital in Ibadan but his mother was presented with only one baby. As he grew older, he realized his life was never going as planned so he sought spiritual guidance and was told he was born a twin. 

He said he confronted his mother with this information and she said she was unconscious after birth and when she became fully recovered, she was presented with only one child. His mother also made her own spiritual consultations and was given the same information as her son. She was told that she had a daughter but the child was separated from her twin brother at birth.


Taiwo is said to have confronted his paternal grandmother and she opened up that Taiwo was so big at birth that he compressed his twin sister. She refused to disclose what was done with the twin.

Taiwo is now on a search of his twin after being told that the only way his life will turn around will be to set eyes on her. He was told that she's alive and he has to find her.

He has accused the management of the hospital where he was born of conniving and theft of his twin sister.

He narrated to Crime Puzzle:

My condition has been so precariously despicable that everywhere I go for spiritual cleansing, they always ask after my twin sister. It got to a point that I had to confront my mother with this revelation. She claimed to had been unconscious after delivery, adding that she knew she was filled with joy when I was presented to her hale and hearty, apparently oblivious of the evil done to her.

This prompted my mother to embark on her own fact-finding mission, also in the spiritual way, and the results she got were in tandem with mine.

More worrisome is the revelation from all the spiritualists my mother and I consulted. They all spoke in unison that the only way out of my present quagmire is to set my eyes on my twin sister.

Still confused, I challenged my paternal grandmother with this fact. Her response was shocking. She said I was so big at birth to the extent that my weight compressed my sister. What happened to her, she did not disclose. This apparently suggests that my mother was likely to have been sedated shortly after our delivery, not to know that we were born twins.

Meanwhile, I have been severally told that 'Kehinde' is very much alive. I am using this medium to make a passionate plea for assistance to help me look for her. I am from Ile Olu-Oje in Ibadan, the capital of Oyo State.

No comments:

Post a Comment