Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Toke Makinwa's Husband Sends Loving Messages On Her Birthday

Radio and TV host Toke Makinwa, who turned 31 on November 3, has received loads of congratulatory messages including from her estranged husband, Maje Ayida. 

Ayida, who reportedly had an affair and impregnated his lover while still married to Toke, described the TV star as ‘shining bright’ and ‘stunning’.

Below is the full birthday message he posted on Instagram:

Happy birthday to my stunning wife, you are such an incredible woman. I remember when you started on the radio, you were a bag of nerves, working the night shift. I stopped off the pick up a pizza as they closed and drove up to the station. The roads were empty and I listened to you as I drove. You were new on the job, but the light in you was shining bright, the same light that burns today. I remember coming on air as a secret guest and marveled on how easy you made it seem, you were born for this. You are so blessed, I love you @tokemakinwa have a spectacular day.”
Toke responded to the message with a heart emoji.

Ayida, who is a a fitness coach and a public speaker, posted yet another image where they were both kissing and recounted the events around the picture.
 The caption read:  you may not remember this picture, but there’s more to it than just a kiss. This was at my first ever event for Eden, we were launching the Puma store at the palms. I was basically freaking out the entire time, worried about the event. We had the Minister of Sport come officially open the store, this kind of pressure was new to me, I looked calm but inside I was a mess. Then you showed up, and suddenly nothing else mattered. You brought a peace to me that evening that could only be from God 

After news broke of her husband’s infidelity, Toke kept mum publicly over the issue except for some cryptic messages on social media and on her blog. She, however, changed her name on social media accounts as well as take down several pictures of the couple together.

In October, she appeared on HipTV .

No comments:

Post a Comment