Tuesday, October 10, 2017

'The state hospital incident really made me understand that a lot of Nigerians are not as educated as I thought' Zahra Buhari

On September 29th, President Buhari's daughter, Zahra Buhari-Indimi, called out the permanent secretary of the state house over the poor condition of the state house hospital. Zahra asked why the hospital lacked basic items such as a syringe even when it has a  N3. 2 billion budgetary allocations.

Nigerians reacted in different ways after she called out the permanent secretary. While some applauded her for speaking out, others asked her to go and seek answers from her father who is the president. Zahra conducted a live session on IG yesterday which was monitored by LIB and she replied these set of Nigerians. According to her, the insult she received while she was doing something to better the lot of the system, made her understand that a lot of Nigerians are not as educated as she thought they were. Read her response below

"I was insulted a lot about the hospital thing and I have to tell you that I laughed at a lot of them and was really sad at a lot of them because it really made me understand that a lot of Nigerians are not as educated as I thought. Many people were saying that I should ask my father, I should tell him. The thing is that many people are appointed at different stages and they make sure that whatever they are in charge of works out well and they monitor properly. So, the president can't be at every point. He can't be monitoring everyone's post. It is impossible. It is literally impossible. So there are some things happening now to help with the state house hospital" she said

   Read more at - http://www.armanikedu.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment