Friday, October 26, 2018

See Mum Who Used Body To Protect Baby

Australian Mum uses body to shield Baby during hailstorm

Fiona Simpson was driving in southern Queensland, Australia, when the storm suddenly swept through on Thursday. 

The hailstones, some as big as tennis balls, smashed her car windows and forced Ms Simpson to put her own body on the line to protect her daughter.

Hurricane Michael claims at least six lives in US southeast

The mum posted pictures of the lurid bruises across her shoulders and arms on Facebook. “I’ve learnt my lesson today, never drive in a hail storm!” she wrote under the pictures.

“I covered my infant with my body to stop her from getting badly injured. My entire back, arms and head are badly bruised. I’m just so relieved that my daughter and grandmother are alright.

As soon as Ms Simpson pulled her car over because of the heavy rain, she heard a loud bang and realised the back windows of her car, where her young child was sitting, had been destroyed by the hail.

No comments:

Post a Comment