Tuesday, November 06, 2018

Basketmouth and his Wife, Elsie Celebrate 8 Years of Marriage

Comedian, Basketmouth and his wife Elsie are celebrating eight years of marriage today! 

As such the pair have taken to Instagram to share sweet thoughts about each other. They also debuted new family photos to mark the occasion.  

Elsie wrote:

Happiest of Happy Anniversary to us!!!!!!…๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅ‚My goodness!!! It’s 8years already…..how did time fly???๐Ÿคท‍♀️ It’s been a bittersweet ride all the same, but overall a fantastic one.. we have cried, laughed,cried and laughed again… fought well well of course, and settled(so glad u know how to beg me)๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œyou have taught me, spoilt me with love,made my life more beautiful …never failed me everytime i needed you… and our gossips!!!!!! Omgggg!!!! Always LIT!!!!๐Ÿคฆ‍♀️๐Ÿคฆ‍♀️ I love how you always tell me everything about your day, i love that you are my best friend,….your flaws and imperfections are overly annoying๐Ÿคฆ‍♀️..but what can a girl do?… Thank you for putting up with the small stress i give u as well๐Ÿ˜‚…oh how i loooove you❤️❤️❤️Bright Okpocha you are all Elsie needs….NOW AND FOREVER!!!!! Cheers to us๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅ‚

I love you Sugar and im sooo glad you are MINE!!!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ @basketmouth

#happyanniversary

#happyweddinganniversary

Basketmouth wrote:

Happy wedding anniversary @elsieokpocha thank you for saying ‘yes, I do’ thank you for letting me change your surname forever, thank you for our beautiful kids and most especially….thanks for turning my house into a home. ❤️❤️❤️ 8 years things.

See the photos below.

No comments:

Post a Comment